SchoolDude IT Incident Reporting
SchoolDude is an easy to use cloud-based management system to report and resolve computer and other IT related problems. Because it is online and cloud-based, SchoolDude can be accessed from any location and provides storage of all information about each problem where users can see them.
Please review the training presentation to become familiar with SchoolDude.
To begin using SchoolDude:
- Go to Staff Resources on our District Web Page and click the link for SchoolDude.
- To log in, use your district user id, preceded by mw\ (example: mw\userid) (Not your e-mail address as suggested in ID field).
- Your password will be your district password.
Entering a New Incident
Click on the IT Request tab.
*Fields that are marked with a red checkmark are required fields. All other fields can be left blank.
- Step 1 – Your personal data is pre-filled. If no phone number is filled in, please add your number.
- Step 2 – Choose the Location and area of the problem, add room number in Area Number field.
- Step 3 – Choose the Problem type that best describes the issue.
- Step 4 – Add a brief description of problem.
- Step 5 – Please enter the asset (inventory) tag from the piece of equipment involved, if easily available. It is a white label with black lettering on the piece of equipment. Ex: AB127
- Step 6 – Attach a file if desired.
- Step 7 – Submit.