M-W High School Yearbook
Order a Yearbook – on sale now!
Yearbooks can be ordered online or in the Yearbook Office at the high school
Yearbook In-School Prices: Before June 1 – $91. After that – $100
Yearbook Online Prices: Before March 10 – $85. After that $95.
To order online go to: https://www.yearbookordercenter.com
Enter the Monroe-Woodbury Order Code 4223
The Crusader Pride Package – $110. includes:
- One line imprint of student name on the cover
- World Yearbook blank autograph supplement
- Plastic protective yearbook cover
- Package is available only until January 16, 2017
Senior Yearbook Portraits
Scheduled Portrait Dates:
- September 26-29
- October 17-20
- November 8 and 10
- December 7-9 and 12 — LAST SESSION
In the interest of uniformity and quality, all Yearbook Portraits should be taken by Prestige Portraits by Lifetouch, Inc. All Seniors receive an appointment card through regular mail stating the specific day and time that he/she is scheduled to be photographed. It is the responsibility of each senior to call and re-schedule his/her appointment if the day and time are not convenient.
To reschedule, or for a missed appointment, contact: Lifetouch Customer Service – 1-800-752-2597 Ext:143
Important Information about your Portrait Session
The required yearbook pose will be taken at the portrait session at no charge.
There is a $20.00 sitting fee that will be refunded when photo proofs are returned to Lifetouch.
There is no obligation to purchase photos.
The acceptable yearbook pose is:
- Formal attire – (males-tuxedo, females-drape, provided at portrait sitting)
- Vertical head and shoulder pose, just above the waist
- Moonlight Blue background
Note: poses with hands, a hat, flowers, close ups or one showing unusual attire are not acceptable as a formal yearbook portrait. Additional poses of many varieties may be purchased at the session for a nominal fee. You will also have the opportunity to purchase portrait packages through the mail, but are under no obligation to do so. After the portraits are taken, proofs will be mailed from Prestige Portraits.
Important Information about Choosing Your Yearbook Portrait
- It is the responsibility of the student/parent to choose a portrait from your proofs.
- Lifetouch will select an appropriate portrait if a suitable pose is not selected by the student/parent.
- Choose your yearbook portrait online at: https://shop.prestigeportraits.com/
All senior portraits must be chosen for submission to the yearbook no later than Monday, January 9, 2017.
Outside Photographer Requirements:
Notify the Yearbook Advisors that an outside photographer is being used by sending an email Laura Garry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please advise the photographer of the following requirements in an effort to keep the Senior Portrait section of the yearbook uniform:
- The required yearbook pose is a vertical head and shoulder pose, just above the waist, with a blue background.
- A pose with hands, a hat, close ups or one showing unusual attire is not acceptable as a formal yearbook portrait.
- No portrait with the words, “Proof Preview,” written on the front of the photo will be accepted.
- Deadline for submission of Senior Portrait to the yearbook advisor is no later than January 9, 2017.
- Extreme close up shots will not be accepted.
- Use of special filters will not be accepted.
- Portrait Specifications:
Width: 14 p.2
Height 20 p7.143
(approx. 2 ½” x 3 ½”)
IF AN OUTSIDE PHOTOGRAPHER IS USED, HAVE LIFETOUCH PHOTOGRAPHY TAKE A PHOTO AS WELL.
If You Do Not Want a Portrait in the Yearbook
If you DO NOT want a senior portrait in the yearbook but would like to have your name on the Seniors Not Photographed List, please contact the Yearbook Advisors at 460-7000 x 7142 or email email@example.com.
Baby Ads in the Yearbook
“Baby Ads” are ads created by families to congratulate a student. There is no requirement that baby or other photos are included. Families are under no obligation to purchase a “Baby Ad”.
Ads can be purchased in black & white or color, in 1/8, 1/4, 1/3 or full page sizes. A $5.00 discount is offered for orders received prior to December 5. The yearbook advisors can provide guidance in creating an ad if necessary.
The DEADLINE for ads is Friday, February 10, 2017.