February 24, 2017
Our Parent Teacher Conferences will be held on the afternoons of Wednesday, March 15, Thursday, March 23, from 12:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. and the evening of Wednesday, April 5 from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. During these times, you will be provided with an opportunity for a private conference with your child’s teacher(s). Each parent-teacher interview is limited to six minutes.
Once again, we will be using the online scheduling program, PickATime, which enables parents to schedule their own appointments via a home computer. Included with this letter, you will find the steps necessary to schedule your teacher conferences. Once scheduled, you will be able to print a full schedule of the day you have chosen. Access to this website will be available Friday, March 3, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. PickATime will close 24 hours prior to the first conference day.
Please be aware that some special area teachers may appear on your child’s list of available teachers that they currently do not have. (Ex., Teachers your child will have in 4th Quarter). These teachers will not have any input on your child since they are not currently enrolled in the class. Be sure to make note of the specific encore class your child is enrolled in during conference dates. Select conference appointments with current encore teachers.
If a specific teacher has a full appointment schedule that day, please contact your child’s teacher via email or your child’s school counselor. We will make every effort to have your child’s teachers contact you via email or by phone, to best meet your request.
** Parents must use the PickATime program to schedule all parent/teacher conferences. If you do not have a computer, access to the middle school library computers will be available during several evenings for parents to use and schedule appointments.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call the Middle School main office at 460-6400. We look forward to seeing you on March 15, 23 and April 5, 2017.
Monroe-Woodbury Middle School Administration
To gain access to the website:
Navigate to the district homepage: mw.k12.ny.us and then navigate to the Middle School Homepage and click on the “pickAtime” link on our middle school homepage or use this direct link: Middle School PickATime
Register (New Users):
1. Enter your email address and click “Login/Create Account”.
2. Fill in the required fields and register.
3. For each child, enter a student ID, and birth date. The birth date must be entered in the format mm/dd/yyyy.
Sign-In (Already Registered/Previously Registered)
If you have previously registered, all you need to do is enter your email address and password. The system will know about your appointments and the children you have added to your account.
- Each colored square represents an available meeting time. The legend shows you which teacher corresponds to which color, and the times increase as you go down the page. (Note: you will not see all of the teachers at your school, just the set of teachers your child/children have classes with.) Click on a square to book that time. *If your child has the same teacher for two or more classes, you will only be able to book one appointment time.
- Optionally you will have the choice of setting a time when you would like a reminder email delivered.
- Click “Create Appointment“.
Repeat until you have a time with each teacher you would like to visit with.
- At any time you can click on “printable schedule” and print the resulting web page to get a hard copy of your schedule. You will also have the option to email your schedule to yourself.
- If you want to make changes to your schedule, you can log in at any time with the email address and password you used to create your account.
- Click on “Your Schedule” to display and hide your appointments. There will be links to change the time, or cancel the appointment.