PickATime Parent Teacher Conference Scheduling
PickATime is an online conference scheduling service that has been used in the high school and middle school for several years. The 2016-17 school year marks the first time it will be available for all district schools grades K-12.
IMPORTANT! The PickATime sites for all schools will open on Friday, March 3 at 12:00 a.m.
Until that time, the school links will not work. Conference scheduling can be done at any time after that.
There are a few things to keep in mind when using PickATime:
- A parent PickATime account must be created to schedule conferences
- When scheduling, be sure to leave enough time between appointments to get from one room to the next, and allow some time for delays.
- There is an option to print the schedule when completed.
- Email reminders can also be set up.
- PickATime will only allow scheduling appointments for one date.
- Appointments must be cancelled on PickATime at least 24 hours in advance or it will not be possible to re-schedule for a different date.
Questions about scheduling should be directed to the school main office.
PickATime Directions for Parents/Guardians
You will need to use the PickATime link for the school(s) where you have student(s) enrolled. Each school must be scheduled separately.
Register (new users)
- Enter your email address and push “Login/Create Account”.
- Fill in the required fields and register.
If you’ve previously registered, all you need to do is enter your email and password. If you have forgotten your password, you can select the Forgot Password button and a new password will be emailed to you.
- You will see a list of teachers. Select the box next to the teacher name(s) that you would like to schedule a conference with. You will then see the schedule of available times for those teachers. (If there are fewer than ten teachers at the school you will see the availability of all teachers).
- Each colored square represents an available meeting time. The legend shows you which teacher corresponds to which color and the times increase as you go down the page.
- Click on a square to schedule that time.
- You will optionally have the choice of setting a time when you would like an email reminder to be delivered, and you will be prompted to enter in the name of your student.
- Click on “Create Appointment”.
- Repeat until you have a time with each teacher you’d like to visit with.
- You can click on the “Printable Schedule” link located on the top right corner and print the resulting web page to get a hard copy of your schedule. You will also have the option to email the schedule to yourself.
- If you want to make changes to your schedule you can click on the “Your Schedule” link, OR you can login at any other time with your email and password.
If you have any questions, please call the school.
If you have two or more children at the same school with the SAME teacher
- Register / Sign In with one parent’s name and email address and register.
- Schedule the first student’s conference time, and log out of scheduler.
- Register / Sign In with the second parent’s name and email address and register. If you do not have a second email address you would like to use, simply use the following format: email@example.com.
- Schedule the second student’s conference time and log out of the scheduler.