Welcome to Monroe-Woodbury!
The Monroe-Woodbury Central School District welcomes all school-age students who reside in the district. To register a new student, please contact District Registrar Diane Gentile at (845)460-6200, ext. 6237. Appointments are required. The registration office is located at the Education Center, 278 Route 32, Central Valley.
Registering a child for kindergarten requires different paperwork. Please visit the Kindergarten Registration page for more information.
1. The parent/legal guardian must be present at the time of registration.
2. Registration is a two-step process. After meeting with the Registrar, the parent and student visit the school building where the child will attend.
The following documents are required to register a student into the Monroe-Woodbury Central School District:
1. Completed District Enrollment Packet
The student enrollment form is five pages long, including a checklist of items to bring with you registration. Please complete one form per child.
Enrollment forms are available on the district Forms page.
*Please note there will be more paperwork to complete at the time of registration.
All new students entering the Monroe-Woodbury Central School District must provide the proper documentation to establish residency. The documents provided must always state the student and parent/guardian’s physical address (they must reside together). A post office box is never an acceptable address for the purpose of determining residency.
In lieu of a lease, the following documents, accompanied by a utility bill, are acceptable:
3. Birth Certificate
You must provide your child’s original birth certificate with a raised seal.
4. Proof of Immunization
5. School Records
Please bring the name, address, phone number and fax number of previous school.
- Most current report card (recommended for all grade levels.)
- Requests for records will be signed by the parent/guardian during registration.
- Most current Individualized Education Program (IEP), if applicable.
If you have any questions regarding registration or would like to set up an appointment, please contact the Registrar at (845)460-6200 ext. 6237.